My personal 2017 PREDICTIONS

Each year, many of my readers ask for my predictions. I generally don't like to do that, because we (Those on this blog) don't buy our silver and gold for "Investment" purposes. We buy it to preserve wealth, supplement retirement, protect during an economic Armageddon, and to save it to use to purchase items at a discount.

But, because of a LOT of manipulating in 2015 and 2016, silver and gold have been artificially held back. But because of uncertain currencies and anticipated industrial growth, I am willing to make a prediction on silver and gold for 2017.

In no way should you buy or sell any silver or gold because of my predictions. Personally, if you don't have the amount of silver or gold that I've posted a number of times that you should; then I believe you should be buying more. No matter what the price. I've always said and believed that silver and gold will maintain purchasing power. Whether it's $10, $20, $50, or $100 an ounce, and ounce of silver will always buy what an ounce of silver has bought. Same with gold. So it doesn't matter the price. You should have a certain number of ounces of each; depending on WHY you are buying it. If you don't know how much you should have, look at my table of content of posts. You'll find a number of my blog posts on how much silver and gold you should have.

But as I said, I WILL go ahead and give a RARE prediction of what I think silver and gold will do in 2017. Again; this is just a prediction; based on industrial and economic and geo-political indicators that I have been studying. I'm pretty good with my predictions, but I take no responsibility for any decisions you make to buy or sell based on my predictions here. In my blog, you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. And considering I don't make any money on this blog, take the information I provide and make your own decisions.

So, here I go:

Silver: $25.00 per ounce. I believe that Silver will climb above, and average around $25 an ounce during 2017. I believe that it will reach potential highs around $30 an ounce. Gold will have some affect on silver's prices, but I believe there's going to be increased industrial demand, clean tech demand such as solar energy, and an increase in military spending in the USA. And with Silver be so heavily used in electronics, solar, medical, and many other industrial uses, I predict an average of around $25. Once the price reaches $20, it will take off much higher and much quicker. It will float the $25-$30 range.

Gold: $1500. I believe this will be the average. But I see it climbing as high as it's all time high of around $1900. But the average will be in the $1500-$1600 range. I believe the main reason for the price rise, will be because of a currency crisis. Currently, the dollar is on the rise. But that's mainly because Donald Trump won the presidential election; many of Obama's executive orders will be reversed; and many people see hope with Trump vs the old Obama/Clinton regime. However, once inauguration day is over, and Trump is the official president, things will calm down and the U.S. Dollar will drop back down below 100. Especially once government spending picks up. Initially, the deficit will have to rise for Trump to fix many issues as he's promised. But in the end, I believe Trump will bring back more real jobs, real unemployment will drop, and this will stabilize the dollar.

But in the end, all this industrial movement is going to have a positive affect on Silver; and the initial deficit and debt will have a positive affect on Gold. Again however, I believe that everyone should have in the neighborhood of 500-1000 ounces of Silver and around 10 ounces of gold. Depending on your wealth, age, and other retirement and financial assets, the amount of silver and gold you have could be higher or lower. As such, if you don't have the amount of silver and gold we've discussed on this forum, now is the time to buy some. Especially if my predictions are correct.

Take care, and have a GREAT NEW YEAR 2017.

CYA: SE:

Comments

  1. Crude Oil Jackpot Call India’s leading crude oil tips Provider Company offering advanced analysis in commodity Mcx market.

    Accurate Crude Oil Tips Provider

    Best Advisory For Crude Oil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts