Good Site to visit

In a previous post, I mentioned what types of blogs and websites to trust; and which ones you should stay away from. Here; I simply wanted to add one more website that I think is very interesting. There is SO MUCH information there. Not to say that EVERYTHING is 100% correct and that i agree with it all. But I do agree with most of it. And I also believe that it provides a lot of information to get you thinking. And that's the most important thing. No matter what information you get; even from MY BLOG; it is important that you verify the information and see how it applies to you.

Anyway; I recommend checking out the SILVER BEAR CAFE. This link is straight to their precious metals articles and such. But once there, you can click on their home button to also find out about a lot of economic situations. There seems to be updated and new postings almost every day. Check it out. Here's the link:

silver bear cafe

CYA: SE:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts