Silver vs Dollar vs Crypto

Look; this is going to be a very brief blog post today. I am watching the "Investors" and the "Get Rich Quick" crowd falling all over themselves. They're playing the stock market based on what happens with Trump, Comey, Theresa May in England; etc... They are also watching the erratic swing in Bitcoin prices.

Silver and Gold are sitting there patiently. Yes, the price of silver and gold was a little higher at the beginning of the week prior to the Comey testimony and the British election. But people are freaking out over where to put their money.

Listen my friends. We are NOT Precious Metals INVESTORS. So, this is a great time to get some more if you're thinking you'll be wanting to increase your stack. By the end of summer or beginning of fall; I am forecasting gold to be in the $1350 range and silver in the $21-$22 range. And I see the volatility decreasing. This is a good time to buy.

I've devoted a number of blog posts on how much silver a person should have. I only wish I WOULD TAKE MY OWN ADVICE. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I have TOO LITTLE. It's just that every time the politicians, the stock market, the banks, and the IDIOT INVESTORS start playing their panic game; and the price of silver and gold go down, I keep wanting to accumulate more. Now this isn't a major problem. It's definitely my long term wealth protection and retirement supplement money. But I should probably dedicate more money towards other things. But it's hard to say no. Depending on how the market closes today, and the spot price over the weekend; I might just have to get some more silver.

Anyway; we are in a NO LOSE situation right now. As I've said in the past. NEVER LOOK AT YOUR SILVER in "Dollars; Pounds; Euro; Ruble; Yen; etc". Only look at your silver "and gold" in OUNCES. Figure out how much you want to have on hand. 500 ounces, 1000 ounces, 2000 ounces, etc. (Personally, I believe that 500 ounces is fine for the average stacker. But for others, more may be needed. Either way; figure out how much you think you need, and get to that point. Remember also to have your "Emergency Fund" and your "Retirement Fund" set up. Silver and gold is great. It will protect your wealth and help supplement your retirement and do a few other things for you. But it won't help you if you don't have an emergency fund or a retirement fund.

You can email me if you have questions about how much you should have. I answer questions all the time. And remember; I am not associated with any retailer, distributor, wholesaler, etc. I make absolutely $0.00 from this blog or from helping you in your emails.You can take my advice or not. It's the same either way to me. But realize; you AREN'T BUYING Silver. You BUY things that are temporary; disposable; wear out; consumable; etc. You are EXCHANGING one CURRENCY for ANOTHER.

CYA: SE:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts