Just wanting to post to my loyal readers that I'm still "BULLISH" on silver and gold.

Here an article you really should read. As I've always said, "WHY" you buy silver or gold could be for a lot of reasons. Investment, protecting your wealth, hedge, supplement retirement, SHTF economic scenario, or like me, to pay off debt and purchase goods at a discount. The point is, I believe that this is a really good time to be buying silver and gold. And the reason I promote silver more than gold, is because of the ratio difference. Silver is sitting at approximately 60:1 to gold. Actually, closer to 62:1. Historically; meaning for thousands of years; silver has been between 15-20:1 to gold. Which means that Silver had a much greater potential for going up. That it will outperform gold. It has more room for a larger gain.

I believe that silver and gold have reached bottom. Or close to it. Silver could go a little lower, but not significantly enough to make a significant difference from buying it today. The biggest problem with silver and gold.............. Is FINDING IT!!! That alone should tell you something. Anyway; here's an article which I think you will find interesting. CYA: SE

(Click Here) Fleckenstein - Gold Will Be Damn Explosive To The Upside


Comments

Popular Posts