Was I lucky?

I know I posted yesterday that I believe the bottom of the Market for silver and gold is upon us. That it can fluctuate down and up a little, but that in my opinion, it's going to be heading up.

Well; maybe I got lucky. Gold and Silver nailed their crossover points. Gold busted through $1300 and Silver nailed the $20 mark. Gold ended around $1336 and silver around $20.65. Gold over 3% rise and silver almost a 7% rise. Not too shabby.

Does this mean silver is going to skyrocket and continue it's climb. No. As with anything that is sold or bought, it stair cases. Up 2, down 1, down 1, up 3, etc... But the trend, I believe, is to go up. So, as I said yesterday, I really think if you've been seriously thinking about buying silver; and you were waiting for the time; this is it.

If you wait, prices will continue to rise, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, supply will dwindle. As the price rises, more people are going to try and jump on the band wagon. The large mines have already cut back on production. They aren't even keeping up with future industrial requirements. Let alone the investors. The USA is printing paper. Paper silver is being shunned by many because it doesn't have enough physical to back it up. Physical demand for silver and gold are increasing every day. If you want to buy silver and/or gold, you need to step up to the plate.

Was I just lucky in my prediction? Hell, maybe. But the truth is; I know and understand economics. Unfortunately, I can't be 100% correct on the metals, because over the last 4-5 years, the metals haven't been ALLOWED to perform like they should against the economy, ETF's, and paper currency. The metals have been manipulated. And unfortunately, I'm not JP Morgan or investors like them, so I can't control the manipulation. But I will bet that silver and gold will rise. How far and how long? I don't know. Will it cut back and get lower again? Probably. It depends on the stair case affect and how much manipulations governments and the banks put on the metals. Either way; silver and gold are definitely safe investments for LONG TERM. You'll never go wrong going long in silver/gold. Best to you. CYA: SE

Comments

Popular Posts