Peak silver mining 2014

Very interesting video. Listen to it carefully. If you're buying silver because you think the dollar and paper currencies are going to crash and you want it for insurance; or you're stacking for investment reasons; there is definitely positive beliefs for the future. Silver has the potential to soar. No matter WHAT your reason is for buying silver, I believe this is the time to be buying it.

A year ago, I and many others predicted that before the end of the year (2014), silver would reach a low in the $15's. We were correct. That hit that mark in the November-December 2014 time frame. Fortunately for those wanting to buy, the price has been pretty stagnant. It's currently floating the $16.50 mark. I honestly believe that we are at the low point. (Plus or minus a dollar). Will the price remain this low for a while? I don't know the answer to that. But I do believe that now is the time to be buying. I truly believe that the price is going to be heading up, and it has the potential to go up quite a lot.

This video is about silver production. It's an interesting video. It's only about 4 minutes long. Check it out. CYA: SE:




Comments

Popular Posts