Rickards: $10,000 - $50,000 Gold

This is an interesting article. I'm quite particular when posting other people's writings. But I think it's important that you read a lot more than just my opinion. Although, my position and opinions have been pretty accurate. Back in the first of the year, when silver was much lower, I predicted that by the end of June, that Silver would hit $20 an ounce. Now, to be honest, I was off by a couple of days. By the end of June, silver was in the high $19's. But I think that's pretty accurate. As such; such reads as this one by Chris Cambell; interviewing Jim Rickards, is a pretty good read. Check it out.

One comment on my part though. Even though this article is about gold, and the possibility of $10,000 - $50,000 per ounce prices, it is relative to Silver. (Which is my preference). Silver usually follows gold. Although recently, silver has actually been leading gold. But if gold could possibly reach $10,000 - $50,000; then imagine Silver being in the $150 - $750 an ounce arena. Pretty exciting; AND SCARY. While it sounds great, from an investment position. Imagine how bad of shape the economy would be in. Massive inflation. Currency devaluation. But that's why we buy silver and gold. FOR INSURANCE. I use the $750-$1000 per ounce silver as a bench mark. If silver truly got that high, then the stock market and currency would be in big trouble. So, use this number for your insurance. If you have $400,000 - $500,000 in savings, 401k, retirement, IRA, etc. And it's possible that they'd be totally crashed; then you'd want about 500 ounces of silver to offset the losses. And that's why I recommend about that much. (See; my recommendations are based on logic. I don't just make this stuff up). Anyway; enjoy the read.

CYA: SE:

************************************

Comments

Popular Posts