Bill Murphy still believes Silver and Gold are going to move BIG TIME

Two things for you all today.

The first, is that I got frustrated bouncing around my android phone and tablet, trying to go to a number of resources I use for silver and gold. Live Spot Prices, some favorite facebook and twitter channels, some great financial news sources, and of course..... MY BLOG. (Thanks by the way to all my subscribers). Anyway; to make it easier to get to my resources, I wrote an Android App. I am providing you the link (FOR FREE). It's a basic app that will give you my blog and a number of other Silver/Gold resources. Hopefully it will make your life easier when using your Tablet or Smartphone. (Don't forget to check the box on your device to ALLOW DOWNLOADING an app from an UNKNOWN source.). Anyway; here's the link. If you're on your desktop or laptop, you might want to copy the link and email it to your smartphone or tablet so you can install it. Thanks.

Click Here:  Silver and Gold Android App

Or copy this link: https://apps.appypie.com/media/appfile/97679f467564.apk


Second, is a great video upload that happened recently and I think you all need to watch it. It's about 30 minutes long, so go get a coffee, soda, beer, or whatever and relax and listen to the video. I subscribe to the finance and liberty site and they have some pretty honest and unbiased reports. Check out the video.

CYA: SE:

Comments

Popular Posts